Friday, January 1, 2021

First post of 2021!

 

I realized I keep putting off posting to this bog and it had become a ghost site. It's been hard enough in a pandemic year to post every day in my Self Portrait blog and this was one more thing. So with good intentions and not much else to do I will try to re-energize this blog. 

I've been without any darkroom facilities since mid summer when WU really locked down for COVID and being "non essential" I was out. It was not until December that I realized I was not going to be allowed back on campus for a while and decided to build a film processing only darkroom in part of my basement.

I started off with a backlog from summer 2020 with the 8x10's and then do rough scans on my Epson V700 flatbed scanner. Here's one of those efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment